Persistence Assessment Tool Training Session
Concawe, Ricardo and the International Collaboration on Cosmetics Safety are organising a training session on 21 June at 13:00 CEST on the Persistence Assessment Tool developed by Ricardo. This tool answers to the growing interest in environmental persistence of chemicals, and the need for support to conduct these complex assessments. The training will provide an in-depth look at the use of the tool, including the background and purpose, an overview of features and workflow, and a walkthrough of an example assessment.
By the end of the training, users will have:
- An understanding of persistence assessments, the types of data used in these assessments, quality assessment of these data and the weight-of-evidence approach.
- Understanding of issues with complex and difficult test substances. – Understanding of the importance of multi-media fate processes on overall persistence.
- Awareness of different framework rules and their impact on persistence outcomes.
- Familiarity with the persistence assessment tool and how to use it.
- Ability to carry out their own assessments using the tool.
Access the tool: https://bit.ly/3mCiZVT
Register for the training session: https://bit.ly/3X3g0n2