Downstream 4.0 Summit 2021: Accelerating refining business in the era of energy transition
John Cooper, Director General at Concawe and FuelsEurope, will be joining the Downstream 4.0 Summit taking place in Milan, Italy and virtually on 27-28 October 2021 for two days of strategic discussion on the future of Downstream Refining industry, meeting new market demands, updates on already established technology solutions and new projects in progress. Damien Valdenaire, Science Executive, Concawe is also one of the speakers.
Case studies, panel discussions and sessions purely based on the industry research, aim to combine and comprehend the already existing knowledge with the industry’s vision towards the future.
The event will count on 25+ other senior industry representatives from well-known organisations like Exxon, IMO, European Commission, Petrobras, BP, Cepsa, ENI and many more.
- Climate Neutrality Regulations and Targets Impacting on Downstream Operations
- Refineries Strategy Towards Zero Emissions Objective
- Debating the Future of Refining Industry as a Whole
- Major Technology Advancements
- Examples of Global Refining Activities and Future Strategy Plans
Concawe and FuelsEurope members will benefit from a special 10% discount code. If you are interested in joining, you can visit the Downstream 4.0 Summit website here or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org