Cat-App Project Stakeholder Workshop
The Cat-App project, initiated and funded by Concawe, aims to provide a cost-effective integrative approach solving the similarity challenges of complex substances and (petroleum) UVCBs. The concept is to develop a framework based on chemical-biological read-across, a novel direction in regulatory decision making regarding hazard- and risk assessment. The approach is to integrate innovations in (i) in vitro testing, (ii) high-throughput genomics and (iii) integrative data analyses and visualisation into a transparent workflow for read-across assessment of UVCBs in regulatory programmes - thereby significantly reducing the need for testing in animals.
March 22, 2017 from 9:00 to 13:00 CET.
To get more information about the programme of this workshop please click here.
Stakeholder workshop presentations:
- Hans Ketelslegers - Welcome and underpinning category and read-across in regulatory programmes
- Ivan Rusyn - State of the art and progress made in high throughput testing
- Tim Gant - Progrss at PHE and overview on ongoing activities in the field
- Fred Wright - Data Science: Integrative Data Analysis and Visualization
- Shu-Dong Zhang - Gene expression connectivity mapping and its application to Cat-App