9th meeting of Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES9)
The ninth meeting of the Exchange Network on Exposure Scenarios (ENES) will take place on the 5-6th November in Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel. The main focus of the event is on “Improving the generation and communication of exposure scenarios – 2018 beyond”. ENES9 will report on the tool developments to improve information on use and exposure in the communication supply chain under REACH as part of the CSR/ES Roadmap.
1. Providing registrants, downstream users and Member State authorities with details on the tools developed under the CSR/ES Roadmap to improve information on use and exposure under REACH. In particular, tools for:
- providing data on existing conditions of use to registrants;
- formulators and users of mixtures.
2. Explaining why those tools are necessary and how they can be used.
3. Promoting the Roadmap’s tools among the different REACH actors.
Download the programme here